Saturday, August 1, 2009

Edits and Interesting Posts on Katie's Blog

After speaking with a reader or two, I've added some edits to the two entries on transparency and trust. If you have read them already, please glance at the edits - I tried to make it clearer why what NOW is doing is special.

Katie has a number of interesting new posts, including one that puts into words one of core principles we are learning: how to find balance in various situations in Sierra Leone. Please take a look at perambulating.wordpress.com.

We are entering our last few days in Kono - on Thursday we return to Freetown, and then the following Tuesday we fly back to North America.

3 comments:

  1. Christopher, I will keep this brief.. I just wanted to let you know that you continue to astound and inspire me each and every day. Thank you for sharing this wonderful blog with us. Thank you for teaching us about Sierra Leone, and more importantly about how we can also help to make a difference. I just want you to know what a honor it is to be your mom! Love you and in case you were wondering it is now 6 days !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Chris and Katie,

    I read from your blogs that you had help prepare a palm oil business plan for Sierra Leone. I am very much interested to see this business plan as I am conducting the same exercise for the DR Congo.
    Can you please send me a copy of your plan since it will help me have a better idea on how to structure an prepare my own plan for the same objective in the DRC.

    My email address is willy.mwamba@yahoo.de

    I thank you in advance

    Best regards

    Willy L. Mwamba

    ReplyDelete