Saturday, August 22, 2009

Home again

So I'm back in North America, as of about a week ago, and now I wanted to write a bit about the future of this blog. For those of you that are new, there are many different stories about many different aspects of my experience in Sierra Leone. I hope it can serve as a resource for people who are considering interning with GAF/NOW, or for anyone interested in going to Sierra Leone, or for anyone curious about what volunteering in a country similar to Sierra Leone might be like. Beyond that, perhaps it's a vanity, but I hope that some of the stories are interesting and thought-provoking in their own right. So if you are new, please take a look around, and don't be confined to chronological or reverse-chronological order. And if you think you know someone who might find the blog interesting, let them know. If you have any questions or comments for me, an email to cyarnell(at)princeton.edu is a good way to get in touch. Cheers, Chris.

No comments:

Post a Comment